La Town hall is responsible for all 1st and 2nd cycle schools in the municipality. It validates school projects and makes major decisions. It recruits and manages teaching staff.
It follows and supports the CGS, including financially.
Le School management committee (CGS) is responsible for the management of a school, on behalf of the town hall. When he takes office:
• he signs an agreement with the town hall
• he decides on a school project valid for the entire duration of his mandate (3 years)
• and it makes its 1-year action plan, updated each year.
• he prepares the opening of the school, takes care of carrying out the action plan, equips the school and covers the maintenance expenses, resolves the daily problems, follows the attendance of the pupils and the good course of the courses
• at the end of the year he takes stock of the year in front of the whole village in GA.
The association of parents and / or mothers of students (APE or AME) represents the interests of parents and children.
Le Educational animation center (CAP) represents the State, enforces the decisions taken by the Ministry of Education, organizes exams, trains and evaluates teachers, trains and advises mayors in charge of education as well as CGS. Read more
Download : Link